How much do you charge?
I often get calls from property owners asking “how much do you charge?”
Well, that depends on what do you want me to do for you?
One owner told me, once, he asked a property manager – “what actually do you do?”
the property manager replied – “not much, just wait for tenant to pay rent and deposit it.”
“do you even drive by the property from time to time?” the owner asked.
“what for?” was the reply.
Which explained why many property management companies can “manage” your property for a very low fee.
To Real Property Management – Fairmate, Property Management is to be diligent in performing the following functions:
- Supervise Tenants – enforce tenant compliance of lease agreement, collect rent on time, provide maintenance service in a timely manner.
- Supervise Vendors – employ qualified vendors at best value, ensure workmanship of vendor, complete job as agreed, pay invoices in a timely manner,
- Supervise Accounting – diligent in keeping good record of income & expenditure.
- Supervise on-site personnel – compliance of Labor law, train & motivate 0n-site personnel.
- Supervise property condition – ensure compliance of legal ordinances, ensure regular up-keeps are completed in a timely manner.
- Supervise your investment to maximize return on investment – increase value of your investment, be conscientious about cost of operation.
Property investors need not to look at price difference, property investors need to look at difference in quality and range of services you get.
Real Estate investment requires professional management as any financial instrument requires professional attention.
Call Real Property Management – Fairmate today. 626-338-6688
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.