Property Management can be difficult and it can be easy. It all starts from the beginning. I always tell my staff, you either pay by time or pay by money, usually you pay by both.
- How to rent out the property at best market rate, to the best tenant? how to build value when showing rentals? how do you screen prospects without stepping over the line?
- Why are you constantly going to the property when it is vacant and even when it is rented?
- What are Landlords’ responsibilities? what are tenant’s responsibilities? how do you enforce them?
- What are the new laws that is being enforced? (government comes up with new rules every year, most of them you possibly don’t like them).
- Recording keeping can be demanding, how are your records?
- How to prevent and win law-suits from the get go? How much time will you have to spent away from money producing hours to wait in court to answer/settle these matters?
- What about those maintenance requests? can you respond to them in a timely manner.
- Did you keep good records of these maintenance completed and requested?
- How do you screen vendors?
- Questions about pets and no pets, service & emotional support animals?
- How many associations do I need to join in order to keep up and manage my property within the lawful guidelines?
For Professional Property Management,
- Aggressive Leasing, Effective Marketing, Lease enforcement, Timely Evictions.
- Monthly Full Financial Reporting, Expense Cost Control, Investment analysis.
- Professional Maintenance and coordination, Periodical inspections.
- Special services as requested.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.