Multi-Unit, HOAs, REO Properties, Commercial, and More
We don’t only manage residential properties at Real Property Management Fairmate, we also provide services for apartment complexes, foreclosed properties, commercial properties, and more.
Managing a 10 to 50-unit complex can be challenging. Our goal is to help you get the most out of your investment while avoiding the hassles that come with managing a multi-unit complex. We have experience managing small to mid-sized apartment complexes and are knowledgeable about regional culture as well as local and state laws. Lease agreements, rent collecting, payment distribution, tenant interactions, and 24-hour maintenance and repair support are among the services provided. If you require an on-site presence, we can even staff your community.
Common Interest Communities
Individually owned units, shared facilities, and neighborhood common areas are examples of common interest communities. PUD, CIC, HOA, COA, LMA, and LOA are all common abbreviations. Single-family homes, condominiums, townhomes, and retirement communities are examples of these properties. Our skilled property managers will maintain the common areas (playgrounds, parking lots, swimming pools, and clubhouses) and monitor compliance with your HOA’s governing documents alongside the Board of Directors.
RPM Fairmate offers the expertise, processes, and tools to provide exceptional service to your community. We’ll assist you to reduce the stress and headaches of association management while also improving member connections.
Five Ways We Can Help
- Cost-effective grounds and building maintenance and repairs: Proactive attention, a systematized process, and strategic alliances work together to save you time and money.
- Precise, trustworthy financials: Billing and collecting assessments, timely administration of accounts receivable and payable, and the preparation of monthly financial reports are all part of our services.
- Rigorous compliance: Associations avoid costly mistakes and legal actions with our compliance policies and tracking systems.
- Experienced, trained professional team: No other property manager in the industry is backed by the intensive training required of our managers and staff, supported by a library of over 200 courses on every subject of property management.
- Organized and timely administrative duties: Administrative activities include recording and keeping minutes, responding to members’ inquiries and concerns, and developing and distributing newsletters.
Not only will your members appreciate our property management services, but your board of directors will have more time to focus on other tasks.
Real Estate Owned Properties
Real Estate Owned (REO) properties, also known as foreclosed properties owned by a bank, government agency, or government loan insurer, can be found in nearly every neighborhood across the country. Bank REO properties are frequently in poor condition and need repairs and maintenance to satisfy property upkeep laws and preserve the property’s value for selling purposes.
Additionally, the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act (ProTAFA) essentially allows a tenant the right to stay in a foreclosed house provided they have a lease, forcing banks and, in certain situations, individual investors to take on the role of landlord. Real Property Management has extensive expertise working with institutions to maintain foreclosed homes while adhering to ProTAFA.
Not only do we manage residential properties, but we have the ability to manage commercial properties as well.
A commercial property building often hosts a number of distinct tenants, for example, a shopping plaza may consist of a single building that hosts a variety of businesses – each with its own unique needs. As the property management company, we ensure each tenant is paying rent and other fees such as utility payments and CAM fees and we ensure timely common area maintenance. Negotiations with tenants and the potential problems associated with commercial properties can be complicated, however, we pride ourselves on maintaining a harmonious relationship with the owners of the properties under their control, as well as with tenants.
Our professional team possesses a great deal of knowledge of prevailing laws and the requisite expertise to deal with your unique commercial property. We are also prepared to conduct frequent property inspections and direct day-to-day maintenance issues to avoid costly problems and inconveniences.